6 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. Cara
    Cara January 15, 2013 at 7:34 am | | Reply

It was so fun!! I am working on my post now. I’m hoping I can put it up tonight. This was a fantastic experience & I’m so glad I got to see you again!

2. Kerri.
    Kerri. January 15, 2013 at 11:29 am | | Reply

I am actually shocked it took as long as an hour for us to get into trouble. :)

It was AWESOME to finally meet you, even though I feel like we met years ago. Thank you for your very kind words, and I cannot wait to hang out again!!

3. StephenS
    StephenS January 15, 2013 at 12:46 pm | | Reply

Sounds like a great time. I can definitely relate to the chip on my shoulder quote. I feel like I win whenever I’m there to compete, no matter where I finish.

4. Mike Hoskins
    Mike Hoskins January 16, 2013 at 8:39 am | | Reply

Sounds like a great time! I’ve not met Aaron before, but am also impressed with what he’s done in his life and wasn’t always an athlete. Inspires me, and actually motivates me to think about trying to do better myself… Thanks for sharing this, Victoria!

5. Scott K. Johnson
    Scott K. Johnson January 16, 2013 at 10:48 am | | Reply

I can only imagine the trouble you two got into. I mean, c’mon, Kerri & Victoria, TOGETHER?! Holy smokes.

6. Aaron Jaffe
    Aaron Jaffe January 20, 2013 at 5:32 am | | Reply

Thanks for the shout out Victoria. I like your attitude :-) Great meeting you- be in touch!

Victoria Cumbow She Reads Truth Crazy Love by Francis Chan You Can Do This Project Diabetes Advocates Diabetes Social Media Advocacy Life for a Child Amazima Ministries Matt Chandler's sermons and book The War Eagle Reader (in)courage Annie Blogs Pete Wilson's blog and book Featured in Best of the 'Betes Blogs

=